Paleo limitless recipes are: gluten free, dairy free, grain free, soy free and preservative free. Delicious recipes prepared with nature foods the way Mother Nature intended. Enjoy dip recipe with chips the Paleo Way.
Paleo Artichoke Dip Recipe
1 cup chopped frozen spinach
1 ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts
¼ cup Paleo mayonnaise (recipe included)
½ cup shredded almond cheese
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon garlic flakes
¼ teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
¼ teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
Dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
Boil artichokes and spinach in 1 cup water until tender.
Drain water from vegetables.
In low heat combine mayonnaise, almond cheese, lemon juice, red pepper and garlic flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
Stir well all ingredients at low heat.
Serve warm or refrigerate in air-tight container.
Paleo Mayonnaise Recipe
2 egg yolks
•1 tsp mustard (this is optional)
•3 tsp lemon juice
•1/2 cup olive oil
•1/2 cup coconut oil
1. Put the yolks in a bowl (blender, food processor) with the mustard, if using and 1 tsp lemon juice and mix those ingredients together;
2. Start whisking vigorously (blender or food processor on low) while dripping the oil very slowly, even drop by drop in the beginning. You’re creating an emulsion and if you put too much oil at once, it will separate and will be very hard to save. Whisk non-stop and use a towel under the bowl to help stabilize it;
3. As you add more oil, the emulsion will form and the mayonnaise will start to thicken and you can pour the oil faster at this point;
4. When all the oil is incorporated and the mayonnaise is thick, add the rest of the lemon juice and taste your creation. You can season to taste with salt and pepper;
5. Enjoy without guilt and put the store in the refrigerator!
Mayonnaise Recipe provided: Paleo Recipe Cook
Paleo Tortilla Recipe
Paleo almond flour tortilla recipes. Prepare crisp tortilla and serve with Paleo Spinach Artichoke Dip.
– 2 Cups of Almond Flour
– 2 Large eggs
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon to taste
– 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper to taste.
– 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil (as needed)
– In small bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well with spoon then use hand to kneed dough. Dough should be elastic and hold together. If dough too dry add small amount of water as needed.
– Divide dough in equal balls . Roll each ball on parchment paper.
– For circular tortilla divide dough with large bowl or large cookie cutter.
– Place olive oil in skillet and bring to medium heat. When olive oil hot place tortilla cook each side for 30 to 40 seconds. Remove drain paper towel.
– Continue and cook each tortilla. The longer tortilla fried crispier each tortilla becomes.
Serve warm or cool
Mother Nature Gift Paleo Recipes